- Similar Tours
- More Information
- Airport Transfer
- Hotel Transfer
The word Yoga finds its root from the Sanskrit word ‘Yuj’ which means to unite. It is believed that yoga has been practiced since the civilization came into being, even before religion existed. The main purpose of practicing Yoga is to establish a connection between mind and body. There can be no better place to learn Yoga than its birthplace itself. You can easily find more than 570 centers for Yoga Teacher Training in India.
If you are planning to go for Yoga Teacher Training Courses in India, you have certainly made a right choice as it is comparatively cheaper than Europe and even USA. If you take yoga training from India you can very well set up your own yoga training center abroad and earn decent income by being your own boss. Not only this you can also travel to places all around the world and teach Yoga.
The course comprises of a 200 hour session which is also gaining a lot of popularity among st yoga lovers. It instills in you the confidence, knowledge, skills and teaches you about the aspect of yoga (both spiritual and physical). The best part about Yoga Training in India is that you get to meditate and know your inner self in the perfect ambience. Some centers also take the students to Vedic Ashram tour so that they get the feel of Yogic life and get hands on experience.
- Tasty, Hygienic, and Satvik Food.
- Well Hygienic Cleaned, and Peaceful Accommodation.
- Highly Skilled, Trained, and Certified Yoga Teacher Trainers and Instructors.
- Best Curriculum, Syllabus, and Schedule for Training.
Included In the Course Fees:-
- Yogic Purification/Shatkriya Daily.
- Daily Practical & Theoretical Hatha Yoga Classes.
- Daily Practical & Theoretical Ashtanga Yoga Classes.
- Pranayama Class Daily.
- Mantra Chanting Class Daily.
- Meditation Class Daily.
- Kirtan/Satsang/bhajan/Spiritual Discussion Daily.
- Daily 3 Satvic Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Cleansing Kit.
- Study and Yoga Material.
- Bag with the School Symbol.
- Rudraksha String Mala Energized by Mantra.
- Ayurvedic Full Body Massage with Ayurvedic Oils.
- Excursions to a Special Spiritual Place in the Himalayas.
- 24 hours Support for Any Work is Available During Your Complete Stay.
- Free Wi-Fi.